Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bad Country Design

Can somebody please tell me how they let so many states cluster around the Southern Indiana - Northern Arkansas area? I realize that some of that had to happen because of the way the rivers all seem to flow into one another at once there, and because of the Missouri Compromise but it just looks like poor planning. Aliens looking at a map of the US would think that our capital was somewhere in that area. Honestly I think they would be on to something. It would look much better there than huddled up with the other cities on the Eastern seaboard. How about St. Louis? Did you know that as many people live north of St. Louis as south, and west of St. Louis as east? Or maybe the capital could be on that non-contiguous part of Kentucky. I also found out today that there are no roads from Kentucky into Missouri. I am your source for Lower Midwest news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home