Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dreadlocks

I can't seem to grow dreadlocks. Not that I am trying, but isn't this something that just happens to everyone who doesn't wash his hair enough? The internet says so in no uncertain terms. Not to upset you, but I don't think I wash my hair enough. With soap about once every two weeks and with plain water once every 3 days. How much less would I have to wash it to stand a decent chance of growing dreadlocks? Not that I want to, of course.

I would like to feel them though. I don't know anybody with dreadlocks and my mind is racing as I think about what they must feel like. Like dead little puppies is my guess. The closest I ever got to knowing someone with dreadlocks was feeling up a puli once. I don't want dreadlocks but I do want one of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home