Monday, October 09, 2006

End of Assist

I hope you like this triptych-style illustration of cocaine use, according to Scientology. I think this would make a good series of sculptures, cast in bronze, with the suffering thetan's features horribly distorted. I'm not sure how you'd portray his memories, but then I'm not a sculptor. I think this calls for mixed media.

I also hope you like this explanation of How to Make a Person Sober. Once again, as with so many other facets of life, the Church of Scientology is proving the NIH wrong. Coffee can't bring you down? Only time can sober you up? More like, "The only thing that reverses the effects of alcohol is Scientology."

1 Comments:

Blogger kaylen said...

"A drunk is usually considered somewhat unconfrontable and he himself certainly cannot confront. One thing he cannot confront is an empty glass. He always refills it if it is empty."

the greatest of optimists is he.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home