Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gentlemen, Start Your Pandering

Yes, friends, Mitt Romney has a MySpace page. I'm sure you're asking why, but when you consider the horribly low amount of effort that went into it -- why not? Lots of other presidential hopefuls have one too, but I think Mr. Romney's is my favorite. The mostly blue and white background image melds perfectly with the blue and white text. He is interested in "public service, of course" (of course!) and his favorite TV program is "all the local news stations." Who likes local news?

His favorite movies are revealing. He thinks Han Solo shot first. This MySpace is "so that more people can learn about me and my ideals." What does it say about Mitt Romney when he says the hero of the most popular movie of all time was a cowardly backstabber? As George Bush says, agree or disagree, you know where he stands.

Also note that he belongs to the group "~MITT ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT 2008~". He hasn't announced his candidacy to the Old Media yet. Should we take this as a sign? "Mitt Romney for President -- I designed my own MySpace in 5 minutes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home