Sunday, May 14, 2006

Two movies that I think should be made

Are there already any movies out there that are told from a schizophrenic's point of view? I don't mean just about a schizophrenic like A Beautiful Mind or anything like that. I mean movies in which we see the world through psychotic eyes, are lead to believe what the paranoid main character believes, hear his "voices" in narration etc. Of course we would not definitely find out that we were watching an insane man until the end, if then.

It might be hard to do, but worth it. I don't think it has been tried before? Does Pi count? The main character in that was insane but were Jews and Wall Street really persecuting him? Or was it all in his head? I think the movie inclines a little too far in the first direction.

Also they should make a MacGyver movie. I don't think Richard Dean Anderson has anything better to do these days.
I would definitely go see that. It's not like he's too old. Harrison Ford is making another Indiana Jones movie. Now that's dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home