Saturday, July 01, 2006

Insects: Likes and Does Not Like

Likes:

  • Cicadas: If insects were animals, cicadas would be dogs. They are big and loud and friendly. I love them.
  • Butterflies: Ditto cats. Draw your own reasons.
  • Millipedes: I think these would be robots. Friendly robots.
  • Dragonflies
  • Bumblebees
  • Really big beetles
  • Grasshoppers
  • Water skimmers: Have you tried to sink water skimmers? It is a fun game or would be if they didn't always win. How do they stay afloat?

Does not like:

  • Wasps
  • Moths: It is like moths are actually evil aliens, who have almost perfected how to pass undetected among butterfly-kind. But I am not fooled.
  • Ladybugs: They pee on me. ICK.
  • Mosquitos
  • All flies: Is there any good kind of fly? I know there are good kinds of wasps although I consider them honorary birds, but I don't think there are any good kinds of flies.
  • Ants the smaller the worse: You can at least pretend that the big ants are nice doggies.
  • Japanese beetles: They have sex way too often. And they let you catch them doing it.
  • Centipedes: Centipedes are so evil that I am granting them honorary insecthood. Just so I can make it clear that I hate them.

1 Comments:

Blogger kaylen said...

'cicada' is one of my favourite words. if i were a celebrity i would name my child 'cicada'.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home