Thursday, September 14, 2006

Injuring Younger Brothers Since 1992

If you go to http://www.wickedlasers.com/, all your worst fears about humanity will come bubbling up.

They sell lasers that can cauterize your wounds, slice electrical tape (was that a problem?), and light your cigarettes. Is that a good idea? Imagine yourself trying to light a cigarette with a laser. Ha ha, ouch.

I like how they classify their lasers: Red, blue and green. Nothing could be simpler. I kind of wish car companies did that. When I had to get a new keyboard last month, the first question the clerk asked was what color I wanted. And who's to say the world shouldn't work that way? Sub-classifications include Classic, Advanced, Extreme and Spyder, showing that someone lost the thread along the way.



They sell these lasers with a military theme, but I am not sure why. I wouldn't be afraid of a laser, but apparently they intimidate Iraqi insurgents. As long as they can catch ants on fire, sign me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home