Thursday, November 16, 2006

The No Verichip Inside Movement

Speaking of Tommy Thompson, it looks like he's a Verichip hypocrite. He wants other people to get them, but he won't himself. I don't think I blame him. I bet it really hurts when you smash the part of your hand that has the Verichip in it. This is exactly the kind of product that you would expect people to get upset about, and sure enough. Interestingly, there are no websites that oppose it from a Christian Revelations perspective. I guess this is because they thought it would be too obvious.

So, back to No Verichip Inside. They oppose Verichips because -- we'll let them say it:
The We the People will not be Chipped - No Verichip Inside Movement, is based on the irrefutable fact, that we believe in mankind's inalienable human rights that are absolute and can not be debased, nor perverted.
I guess it's just "one of those things." They say they need a Mandarin Chinese translator, I guess to spread the word about Verichips in China. Because, you know, Verichips would be the one thing that tips China into totalitarianism. Like, they might force all the Tibetans to get one, and then they would know if they were in Tibet, or elsewhere (stirring up trouble no doubt.) Pretty nightmarish.



Second, please note, in their animated GIF, this still frame. Nazi peanut butter? I hope you will join me as I say, "Yes, please."

Finally, Wikipedia says that the 16-digit number stored in each Verichip is "chosen by the user." The No Verichip Inside Movement has it all wrong. Freedom is the freedom to choose your own 16-digit number. When that is granted, all else follows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home