Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"He's a horse that wants to live"

Jesus Christ are we still talking about Barbaro, the suckiest horse in the world? The news story is that he was recovering (from his injury 7 months ago) but then he stopped recovering. Because he's a horse, people. Horses don't recover, even if you cut off their hooves and say things like, ''The only thing we care about is that he's not in pain.'' If that's true, then don't you have some kind of gun you can shoot him with? All you're going to do is put him out to stud, you know, and breed a bunch more wobbly-legged horses. Give me the money you're spending on him, and put me out to stud, and I'll make you proud.

It's your fault that I hate horses.

Update:



*Giggle* Barbaro we love you! I would pay money to know what that collage sign says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home